Saturday, March 12, 2011

The love in ancient "chapter 1 fainting

Chapter 1 faint in the hospital's bedside,guges want to buy mbts here I firmly holds little niece intermittently hands, tears had shed face, can I dare not to cry.

"Aunt, I saw the father mother! Mother good beautiful, like a bride!" Understand the blind eyes staring at ward above puerile pale little face, was now bloomed in excitement of brilliance.

I know intermittently small life was going to end. In early days hospital,For the doctor let we prepare for the worst. Now I'm only sadly squeezed her hands, but how also hold her little by little in the passing of life.

"Small aunt, you say, mom and dad will know me?" Understand the trace of hongrun xiaolian worry.

"Of course, I will know! Our little intermittently so beautiful, mom and dad always look down on you in heaven!" I endure pain and whispered comforter intermittently said.

"Really?" Little face with little doubt that more is excited.

"Certainly is really!" I gently kissed intermittently hands said.

A coma for more than a day intermittently just wake up soon, just said too much,mainly face appeared tiredness, breathing also become some rapid, she closed her eyes softly said: "aunt, I'm sleepy, I want to sleep!"

"That good sleep!" Intermittently softly closed his eyes, and also breathing light, finally grabbed my hands also slipped down. I know, going away, I couldn't help but burst out crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment