Monday, February 28, 2011

please queen for three prince donoghue side

These days, so strange in house caught SiTuXiaoZhe calculate, three prince,guges want to buy mbts here almost is my sister unexpectedly suddenly the visiting, I married to more than two months and I haven't seen her once.


"Younger sister, this you must help me!" Who hasn't come in, crying has spread. I got dizzy.


"Elder sister, what happened?" Pretend I also get concern once!


"Three prince he will natrium side, is bestowed luang handpicked, does the female, holds the only 16 years old." Well ~ ~ ~. This have what good cry.


"Elder sister is three son is exposed, this is can not change the fact that even three prince natrium several wives sister's status is also won't change, and sister should go to ask for more three prince luang several side sealing, almost such word three prince won't spoil alone does ya-men daughter." It reminds me of red WangXiFeng using wench in autumn futong kill especially seem second sister, then remove who did the universe once-gawky girl, she still has great grandmother of steady seat position.


"Sister mean?"


"You keep three prince eight years, for you have probably already luang discontent, you can avail ourselves of this opportunity to tell all people, you not want to take over three prince, but three prince to you have too much love, I think in this way you are bestowed position is nobody can replace."


YuEr face glad to reveal the expression, "ginger, sister before really look down on you because you are. The former things?"


"Before?" I smiled, "the former things are passed away, I how can heart!" I certainly couldn't tell her I what all don't record. When I say this YuEr eyes have some wet, difficult to past still have many I don't know about? HuoYaYu just as I suppose, please luang advocate, the pear flower take rain for the royal family of shoes, abandon her little emotion little love, almost good for the royal family early TianDing. She this a really make a considerable action, let greatly rejoice, almost luang will make a commendation congress of what, anyway hope in the palace of the PinFei with her for example, do not always think by ZhuanChong.


Royal summer like no imagination in hot, especially fresh air in the morning. Early in the morning and Ephraim son go to Hollywood hall dewdrop, I remember one collection of wanbuhui ancient costume teleplays said, with dew bubble tea comparative drink, I want to try, anyway idle is idle!

No comments:

Post a Comment